Shrubland Street is a well-attended primary school in Leamington Spa with high aspirations and a good record of improvement. We are looking for a new member of staff to join our administrative team in the school office.
22 hours to be worked as 2 full days and 2 mornings although some flexibility may be given to the right candidate.
Term-time plus 5 teacher training days. Some flexibility in working hours may be required.
22.0 Hours per Week
To be able to:
• Work under general instruction and guidance, handling a range of administrative processes and tasks that are covered by established procedures, but with the ability to prioritise your own workload efficiently
• Produce documents from drafts or amend standard formats on a computer
• Input/retrieve information on SIMS and on financial packages using initiative where necessary.
• Use Word, Excel, email and other packages effectively.
• Refer complex problems upwards. Role requires some initiative to be exercised. Specific training in the job or previous relevant experience plus short induction required
• Respond to varied problems or develop solutions. Apply ideas/concepts created by others.
Additional Information & How to Apply
For further information about the role please contact Heather Smith on 01926426976 or email@example.com
Closing date: 26/09/2021
Interview date: 27/09/2021
Shrubland St Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.