£18,562 to £20,493
Hours per week: 36.5 per week, term time only
Contract Type: Permanent
Barford Primary School
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: 0121 464 3765
Job Start Date: As soon as possible
Barford Primary school is a popular and vibrant multi-cultural school located in Ladywood in
Birmingham and we are seeking to appoint an efficient, enthusiastic and motivated person to work in our busy but happy school office.
We would welcome applications from candidates who:
• will clearly have experience in a school office
• may have experience in using management information systems, eg, Facility (CMIS), SIMS
• will have knowledge of Word and Excel
• will be able to prioritise own workload
• will have excellent communication skills
• will be able to work under pressure and be part of a team
• will deal with stakeholders in a courteous, calm and professional manner
• will have a positive attitude
The applicant will need to have:
• experience of working in an office or school office environment
• high standards of written and spoken English
• a great sense of humour to be part of our supportive school team
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 1 October 2021, 4pm
Completed applications to be sent to email: email@example.com
Please contact the office on Tel: 0121 464 3765 if you have any queries.
Rehabilitation of offenders: This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020. Which means that when applying for certain jobs and activities certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’, so they do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Further information about filtering offences can be found in the DBS filtering guide.
BCC is a Living Wage employer
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.