Main Scale Teacher (two posts) - Ref: TV61016
Whitehall Infant & Nursery School
Main Scale Teacher (two posts)
Are you ready to join the teaching professionals?
Do you want to develop with an outstanding provider?
The right coaching and CPD can be crucial in developing your teaching skills and philosophy.
Whitehall Nursery and Infant School is a large three form entry school on the outskirts of Walsall town centre serving a diverse community. We are offering an outstanding opportunity to develop your teaching. This outstanding school has an excellent track record of developing NQTs into outstanding teachers. ‘Teachers have high expectations of pupils’ behavior and achievement and successfully challenge them to do the very best they can.’ OFSTED 2014-2015
We are looking for:
- Outstanding classroom practice
- A passion for learning and the curriculum (music or the arts would be desirable)
- Someone who is looking to develop their pedagogical skills and knowledge
- A team player, who works well with others and has the capacity to build strong professional relationships
- A creative thinker who is solution focused
- High expectations of self and others
- A clear understanding of standards and accountability
We can offer:
- A positive, non-discriminatory ethos
- Positive and engaged pupils who are happy and eager to learn
- Excellent ICT provision
- An outstanding and creative curriculum
- A strong ethos of professional learning within which support to NQTs is a critical factor
- An enthusiastic and professional team where everyone leads and is committed to further developing outstanding practice
- Staff who provide outstanding levels of care, guidance and support to the pupils and each
- A supportive and involved Governing Body
- The opportunity to make a difference
Closing date – 04/02/2017
Shortlisting - 07/02/2017
Interviews – Week commencing 13/02/2017
Whitehall Nursery and Infant School is fully committed to the safeguarding of all children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced disclosure and records check.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the school by appointment. Application forms and information packs are available from Mrs Emma Lavender at the address below.