Teaching Assistant Level 2
We are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant Level 2 to join our friendly team at Wheelwright Lane Primary School on a permanent basis. The role will be to provide classroom support as well as working alongside the IT Subject Leader. It is desirable that the person has an interest in IT as there will be opportunities to develop in this role.
We are a good school with many outstanding features and we are an extremely popular and successful school. Our children come from a mixed catchment area. They achieve highly and love their school and their learning. We have a dedicated team of highly motivated staff and a very supportive Governing Body committed to raising standards. We strive to provide a stimulating learning environment and an interesting creative curriculum.
Start date is 1st November 2021 or as soon as possible afterwards
27.5 Hours per Week
- Experience of working in a school environment essential
- Good skills in IT
- Good knowledge of IT networking and hardware as well as programmes and systems in the Education environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and keep up to date with the latest news/legal issues
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences is essential
- Able to plan, prioritise and organise own work is essential
- Work well within a team
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or working towards level 2 is desirable
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please complete and return the attached application by the closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to:
Wheelwright Lane Primary School
Coventry, CV7 9HN
Closing Date: Midday Friday 15th October 2021
Shortlisting: Wednesday 20th October 2021
Interviews: Friday 22nd October 2021
Wheelwright Lane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.