£20493.00 - £21748.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
30.0 Hours per Week
We are seeking a part time, experienced SIMS Secretary to work within our vibrant 3-form-entry Infant Academy. You will be expected to work 30 hours per week, Mon & Thurs 11.30-4.00pm and Tues, Wed & Fri 8.30am – 4.00pm term-time only.
This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave for a minimum of 6 months.
As the SIMS Secretary, you must have;
• Experience working with SIMS, with the ability to use all aspects of the system
• Experience working in a demanding/busy environment
• Excellent people skills
• The ability to manage own work load
• Be organised, enthusiastic and proactive
• Excellent IT skills
The main role duties include, but are not limited to:
• Updating and maintaining pupil records
• Handling telephone and email enquiries
• Using the schools MIS system - SIMS - experience essential - to run reports and maintain registers
• Reception duties
• Attendance tracking
• Daily attendance/absence calls
• Other admin duties, including letter/email writing
Please send completed application form to:
Mrs Debbie Davies
Marston Green Infant Academy
Elm Farm Avenue
0121 779 5667
This school has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Recruitment Monitoring Form
Application Form & Guidance Notes