£25481.00 - £30451.00 p.a. pro rata. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
32.5 Hours per Week
Actual Salary Range is £19,102 - £22,828 per annum pro rata for Term Time
We are seeking a highly motivated, positive and flexible individual to be focussed on the financial and personnel management of this busy and thriving school. Applicants must be excellent communicators, have experience of financial management, knowledge of Human Resources and Payroll procedures and have experience of IT and accounting software.
They must be committed to delivering exceptional customer service and demonstrate a ‘can do’, calm and highly proficient approach to this role within our very busy school office.
The role is primarily term time only, although some flexibility to work occasionally in evenings and school holidays to carry out specific functions is required. This is an interesting and varied role within our thriving school.
The successful applicant will have responsibility for, but not exclusively:
• Managing school finances and associated systems, end of year accounting procedures.
• Raising orders and, paying invoices, recording income. Managing the accounts of the school and its comprehensive extended childcare services.
• Preparing and setting the school budget and extended child care services budgets in conjunction with the Head Teacher.
• Generating, preparing and presenting reports, outturn statements and forecasts for the Head Teacher and Governors.
• Managing procurement to obtain Best Value.
• Reconciliation of accounts, payroll, expenditure and income.
• Attending termly Governors meetings.
• Maintaining HR processes and contracts
Monkspath Junior and Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be appointed subject to satisfactory references and a DBS disclosure. Applications can only be accepted on the job application form.
Please see our school website for further information about the school. https://monkspathschool.co.uk/
Advert Contact Details:
FAO: Mr D. Wild
0121 705 2686
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Recruitment Monitoring Form