A Unique Chance to Make a Difference to Young People’s Lives
Why not come to our business breakfast and find out more?
Castle Phoenix Trust is a growing multi-academy Trust which was founded in February 2013. There are currently six schools within our Trust; Caludon Castle, Charter Primary Academy, Foxford School, Hill Farm Primary, Kingsbury School and Richard Lee Primary.
Our governors join us through a variety of routes and with a range of different backgrounds, skills and experiences. They are all volunteers who work together for the benefit of the individual schools and Trust as a whole. Governors are the most important volunteer workforce in education. We value the link that governors provide between the academies and the communities they serve.
Castle Phoenix Trust is currently looking for new governors, including parent governors, for schools in our Trust and would be delighted to hear from anyone who has:
- An interest in supporting our pupils from our most vulnerable to our most able
- A desire to provide support and challenge to the school
- An open and enquiring mind – with a good sense of humour!
- The ability to consider issues objectively
- The confidence to ask questions and join in debate
- A willingness to listen and make informed judgements
- The ability to work well with others
- Time to spare
- Sufficient numeracy skills to understand basic data
- And most importantly enthusiasm!
What we can offer is:
- The opportunity to make a difference in some of the most vulnerable young lives
- A real sense of achievement
- The pleasure of helping our pupils reach their potential
- A chance to develop skills in strategic management
- The opportunity to work with our team of governors and staff in improving our school
- Training to develop an understanding of specific school management issues
- An insight into the education system including the structure of a Multi Academy Trust
Are you interested and would you like to apply? Please contact Karen Steele at email@example.com or 02476 444 822 by Friday 15 October 2021 to discuss next steps.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all governors and volunteers to share this commitment. Governor opportunities are subject to the receipt of a satisfactory enhanced DBS check