We are excited to announce the following vacancy at our school:
Required from 1st January 2022 or sooner
Teacher Main Scale / UPS
The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed class teacher who demonstrates excellent classroom practice.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent year 1 classroom practitioner with high expectations of all pupils.
- Has a great knowledge of phonics and KS1 more broadly.
- Will act as an Early Careers Teacher (ECT) mentor for a KS1 teacher promoting excellent practice. All training will be provided and prior experience of being a mentor is not required.
- Will lead a subject area with creativity.
- Is committed to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people.
- Will welcome feedback and implement changes into their practice.
We can offer:
- Amazing children.
- A supportive school community.
- A committed and hard-working team of staff and governors.
- The opportunity to implement meaningful change.
- Plentiful CPD opportunities.
The closing date for this application is:
15th October at midday (the deadline may be brought forward)
Interviews on 20th October 2021.
Completed applications should be returned to our HR manager, Debbi Porter at: email@example.com.
We encourage visits to the school prior to application.