Learning Support Assistant, L2 - Fixed Term Contract due to SEN Funding, St Paul's CofE Academy
The Governing Body are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and well-motivated Level 2 Learning Support Assistant.
The role will involve working 1:1 with a Key Stage One child as part of their Education Health Care Plan (EHCP). The candidate will ideally have experience in working with children with ASD and complex communication needs.
This post is fixed term due to SEN funding
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent Level 2 Learning Support Assistant, who can motivate and inspire children.
- Be able to provide 1:1 support for SEN pupils
- Be sympathetic to the Christian ethos of the school
- Have high expectations of themselves and others and be committed to raising standards in learning and teaching.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition and openness to learning and personal development
We can offer you:
- A hardworking and supportive staff team.
- A highly supportive Leadership Team.
- A welcoming and supportive Governing Body.
- Well behaved children who enjoy school.
- Excellent opportunities for professional and career development.
- A vibrant, warm, friendly working environment.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) clearance is required for this role.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role
This post requires a Children’s Barring List Check. If you are barred from working with children you are breaking the law if you apply for this post
Application forms are available below or by contacting Mrs Jayne Beasley on 0121 557 2573 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure application forms are signed if sending via email.
If you are successful in being short-listed for interview, you will be contacted via email within 28 working days of the closing date. Please ensure you check your junk/spam boxes as well as your inbox in case any correspondence has been delivered there.
HOURS: 31 hours per week, Term-Time Only
GRADE: Grade C, SCP 5-8 (£19,312 - £20,493 p.a.) - Actual Salary £14,020 - £14,858 p.a
FIXED TERM: to 31 July 2022 due to SEN Funding
LOCATION: St Paul’s Church of England Academy, Robert Road, Tipton, West Midlands, DY4 9BH
CLOSING DATE: Friday 15th October 2021 at 12:00 noon
Interviews will be held the week beginning Monday 18th October 2021.