Learning Support Assistant Level 2 SEND - Holy Trinity C of E Primary School
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work in a school where everyone is valued and works as team?
The Leadership Team of Holy Trinity C of E Primary are looking to appoint a reliable and enthusiastic person to provide 1:1/small group work with SEND pupils.
The successful candidate should have the following qualities and experience:
- Minimum of NVQ level 2 qualification
- Previous experience of supporting children with SEN particularly social, emotional and mental health needs
- Ability to maintain a calm and constructive approach when dealing with challenging situations
- Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Experience of working in a school setting, working within a team
In return we can offer:
- Amazing children who are keen to learn
- A friendly, hardworking and professional team
- A supportive and professional leadership team committed to raising standards
- A vibrant learning environment
- A commitment to invest in your continuing professional development
Deadline for applications: 20th October 2021 – 12 noon
Shortlisting: 21st October 2021 - AM
Observations and Interviews: 11th November 2021
Please email Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application pack.
Holy Trinity is committed to Safeguarding and Promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake enhanced DBS.
34.5 hours per week, term time only + training days - Fixed term until 31st August 2022
Grade B SCP 2 – 4 £18,198 - £18,933 per annum pro rata
Holy Trinity C of E Primary School, Trinity Road South, West Bromwich, B70 6NF
20th October 2021 – 12 noon