Maternity Cover - Fixed Term Contract
Sandwell Academy offers a unique opportunity to develop your career in a flagship institution. All staff play an important role in maintaining a positive and caring school ethos, where a culture of success and celebration is consistently promoted.
The successful candidate will enjoy the benefits of working in state of the art facilities and an environment of developing education initiatives.
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Previous experience of working in a school is desirable
- Ability to organise and prioritise your own workload whilst working alone or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills; flexible communication style, including excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with parents, carers, children and other external agencies
- Highly developed ICT skills including knowledge of office software packages.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Loyalty and discretion.
- Highly developed organisational skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- An eye for detail.
- A dynamic personality including a capacity, drive, passion and energy to succeed.
- High personal standards.
- Excellent health and attendance record.
Sandwell Academy is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of the children and all appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
A job description is enclosed in this pack.
£15-16K Full Time.
25 days + Bank Holidays. Holiday dates are set on an annual basis during school holiday periods.