Teacher (Langdale Primary School)
LANGDALE PRIMARY SCHOOL
WORK TOGETHER, LEARN TOGETHER, GROW TOGETHER
TEACHER REQUIRED FROM JANUARY 2022 IN YEAR 2
THIS IS A FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION
This is an exciting opportunity to join our supportive and forward thinking school. The Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced, inspirational and creative class teacher who is at a minimum of Main Scale 2 in their career.
Please state any curriculum strengths in your application.
The successful candidate will be someone who:
- Is an experienced, excellent classroom practitioner.
- Places our children at the centre of everything they do.
- Is enthusiastic about delivering an exciting and engaging curriculum.
- Has commitment and energy that enables children to progress, attain their full potential and succeed, both personally and academically.
- Is keen to contribute to the wider life of the school.
- Has high expectations of pupil behavior and has an ability to create a warm and caring learning environment.
- Has excellent communication skills and is well organised.
We can offer you:
- A stimulating working environment.
- A caring and supportive team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our pupils.
- Friendly happy children who are keen to learn and well behaved.
- High expectations and vision for school improvement.
- Commitment to continuing professional development.
We welcome interested candidates to look around on Tuesday 5th October at either 1.30 pm or 3.30 pm. Please ring to confirm your visit.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to teach a lesson prior to their interview.
Please view our website for more information regarding our school www.langdaleprimary.co.uk
The attached application pack is available for immediate download. Please return this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"This Authority/school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment"
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Further details regarding this check are available from schools or by visiting www.crb.gov.uk
Langdale Primary School
Staffs ST5 3QE
Headteacher: Nicky Cartwright
Tel 01782 948000