This is a Fixed Term Post until 31 August 2022.
Please note that this vacancy is based in Bewdley, Worcestershire and not Sandwell. Therefore, please consider the travelling distance when submitting your application.
Term-Time only (plus two weeks) 30 hours a week from Monday - Friday at the Frank Chapman Outdoor Education Centre in Bewdley, Worcestershire.
The centre is part of the Sandwell Residential Education Service (SRES) which is a group of 4 centres. We are an AHOEC Gold Standard centre, situated in 90 acres of SSSI oak forest working with our sister centres Edgmond Hall, Ingestre Hall and Plas Gwynant to provide outdoor residential education to children and young people.
The post requires:
- GCSE English & Maths
- IT/Word Processing qualification
- Confidence with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- Three year's experience in administration of educational establishments or similar
- Good verbal and written communication skills to provide administrative and marketing support to the service
- Knowledge of financial systems and financial monitoring
- Experience of customer care, ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, friendly and self-motivated
An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this role
NO CV’S PLEASE. For an informal chat regarding the post, please call Debbie Heritage on 01299 403292
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
30 hours per week (term-time plus two weeks)
This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org