Display Assistant (The Willows Primary School)
1x Permanent Display Assistant role 15 hours to start as soon as possible.
The Senior Leadership Team and governors are looking for a dynamic person to join our happy and committed team from January. The school is a large 3 form entry primary school with a good Ofsted rating.
We are looking for an excellent individual who:
- has a creative flair
- has high expectations for displaying pupils’ work
- is experienced in using a range of materials to create displays of a high standard
- has the ability to work with all stakeholders across school, is a great team player with a good sense of humour
We can offer you a school which:
- is successful, popular and well resourced;
- has friendly, dedicated staff with high expectations, and
- provides excellent professional development opportunities.
Visits to the school are warmly welcome and can be arranged by calling the school on 01782 233280.
Dates available – 5th October 3.30pm, 12th October 3.30pm, 15th October 10am.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon Wednesday 20th October 21
Interview day 3rd November 21
Application forms can be obtained on request by emailing email@example.com. Applicants are also asked to send in a covering letter of no more than two pages in length.
The Willows Primary School, Greatbatch Avenue, Penkhull, Stoke on Trent, Staffs,
Tel 01782 233280