Maternity Cover Class Teacher - Year 6
Cawston Grange is a popular and oversubscribed school, supported by a strong and diverse community. We are seeking an experienced and inspirational year six teacher to join our school in January 2022.
Fixed term contract end date: December 2022
The successful candidate will:-
- Be a good to outstanding teacher.
- Work well as a team, always focusing on the best outcomes for children.
- Be creative and innovative.
- Have the ability and skills to work with diverse learning needs.
- Have a good understanding of the year 6 curriculum and assessments.
- Be approachable, positive and passionate about their role.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Visits to the school are warmly welcome, adhering to COVID practices.
Contact details for job queries Mrs K Worthington, Headteacher on 01788 816820 or email@example.com.
Please complete the application pack and return to the school Cawston Grange Primary School, Scholars Drive, Cawston, Rugby, CV22 7GU or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 12/10/2021
Interview date: 18/10/2021
Cawston Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.