Thomas Jolyffe is a welcoming, two form entry school on the north side of Stratford upon Avon. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to work in our busy school office, carrying out a wide range of administrative tasks.
The hours of work will be 37 per week:
Monday 8.15am-3.45pm & Tuesday - Friday 8.15am-4.15pm.
You will be required to work 39 weeks per year (term time + 5 training days). Payscale Band E.
37.0 Hours per Week
- Excellent organisational skills.
- To be competent in the use of IT.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- A flexible and practical approach to working.
We can offer:
- Friendly, enthusiastic children.
- A committed hard working staff.
- Good training opportunities to ensure you have the knowledge to perform your role effectively.
Additional Information & How to Apply
All completed Application Forms and Equality Details Forms should be returned by post or email to Mrs Susan Arthur, School Business Manager:
Thomas Jolyffe Primary School, Clopton Road, Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6TE,
Closing date: 12 noon 11/10/2021
Interview date: 21/10/2021
Thomas Jolyffe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.