KS 1 Class Teacher job share required: 3 days (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
Main pay scale 1-6, pro rata per annum
KS 1 Class teacher job share required: 3 days (Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday) Maternity cover
Start date: 6th December 2021
The Governing Body of this happy, successful primary school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and hardworking teacher to join our caring, friendly and dedicated staff team. The cover will be for a Year 1 class of 30 pupils.
The school is looking to appoint:
- An excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of behaviour and learning
- A teacher who has a secure understanding of phonics and has the ability to plan exciting lessons and develop a love of learning
- An excellent role model who builds positive relationships with adults and children
We can offer:
- A caring school with a strong Catholic Ethos
- A friendly, dedicated, hardworking staff team
- Children who are happy and enthusiastic to learn
- Opportunities for further professional development
- A supportive and skilled Governing Body
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments to this post will be subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and references.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the Office Manager to arrange an appointment.
For more information on our school please have a look at our website: www.st-georgescatholic.worcs.sch.uk
Closing date: Tuesday 2nd November 2021