Teaching Assistant (Level 3) - Ref: TV37221
Salisbury Primary School
Salisbury Street, Darlaston, Walsall WS10 8BQ
Tel: 0121 667 4066
Salisbury Primary School is ‘GOOD’ - Ofsted March 2019.
L3 Teaching Assistant - Ref: TV37221
32.5 hours per week; term time only
G5 SCP 9 - 17, £15,523.69 - £18,188.33 actual salary per annum
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and hardworking teaching assistant who will deliver the very best learning experiences for our children, a highly skilled and passionate person to join our professional team of Teaching Assistants. It is a great opportunity to work with forward thinking staff and be part of a passionate, established and enthusiastic team. We are an inspirational and creative curriculum school and we are building the foundations for happy and successful life-long learners.
You will be expected to:
• Have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child.
• Work in a creative and inspirational way with high expectations for all.
• Be committed to raising standards for all our children.
• Be a role model who wishes to share their excellent practice with colleagues.
• Be a team player who will work well with colleagues.
What we will offer the right person:
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and confident children.
• A supportive ethos of aspiration, ambition and high achievement for all.
• A dynamic, creative environment, encouraging collaboration and open to innovation.
• A strong, dedicated team who work hard for our school community.
• An enthusiastic leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues.
• A warm, family atmosphere.
• Ambition and vision for all.
Salisbury Primary School is a values based, inclusive school at the heart of a culturally diverse community. In striving for excellence, we also aim to be inclusive and nurturing. We take pride in fostering enjoyment of learning that will lead to children being the best that they can be in all areas of the curriculum.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant with excellent skills who can demonstrate commitment, energy and drive to join our team and work to provide positive learning experiences for all our pupils. In return, we can offer a supportive working environment where all staff are valued and where there are opportunities for professional development.
How to apply:
Application forms are available on our website: http://salisbury.walsall.sch.uk/ or alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Completed application forms should be returned via email to the school along with a 2-page personal statement. Your statement should show how you meet the criteria of the post to which you are applying and how your examples demonstrate impact.
Posts are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Candidates must be suitably qualified and experienced. Previous applicants need not apply. Visits to our school are strongly advised; please call to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Monday 18th October 2021 at 12 pm.
Interview Date: TBC