Play Worker - Before & After School Club Park Hill Primary School
21.25 hours per week 7.15 am – 9.00 am & 3.15 pm – 5.45 pm
TEMPORARY UNTIL 22/07/2022 WHEN IT WILL BE REVIEWED
Monday to Friday
Park Hill Primary School are looking to appoint experienced Play Workers to join our before and after school club team. Your role will be to support with the smooth running of our before and after school provision.
The role will include planning and preparing a range of play experiences for children from 3 -11 years. You will also be require to prepare a balanced and varied range of nutritious snacks.
Ideal Candidates will need to have:
- Relevant experience of working with children
- The ability to organise appropriate activities for children aged 3 -11years.
- Have a good understanding of Health & Safety requirements in order to create a safe, caring and stimulating environment that addresses the needs of individual children.
- Have a clear understanding of safeguarding regulations.
- Committed to working as part of a team.
For further information, please visit www.parkhillprimaryschool.co.uk where application forms can be downloaded – alternatively, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an information pack.
Closing Date: Monday 11th October 2021 @ 12.00 noon
Interview Date: Friday 15th October 2021 (time to be advised)
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.