Reaside Academy is a two form entry junior school and we are at an exciting point in our development as we moved into our new school building in January 2020. We are an aspirational school committed to learning for all, and ensure staff can access the best professional development opportunities and research in order to provide an inspirational and values rich environment. At our school we hold fast to our Reaside Way - Communication - Pride - Respect. As a school, we are committed to developing our staff through a wide ranging CPD offer and helping them to improve teaching and learning in order to raise standards. We are passionate about learning. Our team is hardworking, dedicated and friendly and everyone has high expectations of all of our children. We are looking for someone who has these same qualities.
We are seeking to appointment a Full-Time KS2 qualified teacher to join our team of enthusiastic and hard working staff at Reaside from January 2022 or sooner is possible. We welcome applications from NQTs.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate they are:
• a creative classroom practitioner,
• Be part of a team that is passionate and committed to making a positive difference to the lives of the pupils and their families
• Enthusiastic about pupils making good progress
• Has the ability and energy to enthuse and inspire young children
• Is knowledgeable about how children learn
• Is able to share ideas with other colleagues
• Has a willingness to go the extra mile
• Has vision, energy and resilience to make a difference in the classroom
We are seeking someone who is:
• committed to helping children access learning to make accelerated progress,
• willing to engage in a personalised programme of continuing professional development,
• able to work well as part of a team,
• keen to take a full and active role in the life of the school.
• can demonstrate optimism and resilience.
In return we can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and delightful children who are eager to learn,
• Ongoing, personal professional development,
• A creative, integrated curriculum,
•A committed, friendly and effective team, committed to continuous improvement.
Closing date: Friday 29th October 2021
Interview date: to be confirmed
The University of Wolverhampton Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to work to and within school policies and procedures, including safeguarding, child protection and health and safety.
The post is subject to satisfactory references which will be requested prior to the interview, an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications, plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak English fluently is an essential requirement for this role