Monthly Submissions Data Analyst
MONTHLY SUBMISSIONS DATA ANALYST
GRADE 5 (£23541 - £27041)
PERMANENT POST: 37 HOURS
INTERVIEW DATE: TUESDAY 26th OCTOBER 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen to appoint a Monthly Submissions Data Analyst within the Fund’s Governance & Corporate Services team.
The West Midlands Pension Fund is a local authority Pension Fund based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands. The Fund is one of the UK’s largest pension funds, managing and administering the pension interest of our members and scheme employers. We currently have over 300,000 scheme members, 700 employers with £18bn of assets under management.
We are seeking a highly organised and flexible Pensions Data Analyst to process and review member data in bulk to ensure all work is completed to a high-quality standard. The position includes responsibility for:-
- Processing of member data in bulk following receipt of a monthly file from employers in large volumes ensuring the Fund meets set KPI’s.
- Analysis and rectification of complex data with to ensure the Fund maintains a high standard of data quality and issue error reports in relation to data quality to Scheme employers.
- To ensure the appropriate regulation is applied in the maintenance of data, processing of member benefits and to build and maintain up to date knowledge of pension legislation
- Be the point of contact for an agreed set of employers, monitoring and reporting on outstanding data items and issues with performance to the Team Leader/Manager
- Providing a comprehensive and responsive service to employers regarding data queries and outstanding data
- Monitor and support on the reporting of performance for both the Fund and employers and work with key stakeholders to ensure any rectification undertaken where required.
- Responding to all enquiries in a positive and professional manner and processing them in accordance with the Funds procedures.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss complex data and pension queries with people of all levels of knowledge, understanding and seniority. Experience using Excel to a high standard is essential alongside excellent attention to detail.
For more information please contact Annie Egginton on 01902 551360 or email WMPFrecruitment@wolverhampton.gov.uk or to apply for this post please visit the following website:-
Monthly Submissions Data Analyst JD.pdf