School Business Manager
2 days left
The School Business Manager is a pivotal role within the school community, especially a small and growing one. We are looking for that special someone who will make this role their own and work alongside senior leaders to ensure the school is managed and led effectively and efficiently. Most importantly, we want someone who is up for a challenge and wants to get stuck in with all aspects of our school life!
Key responsibilities of this role will include the leadership of Finance, HR, Premises, Catering and Administration.
We invite candidates from a range of professional backgrounds, who can demonstrate the ability to operate strategically, communicate effectively and who will share our passion for education. You will need to have experience in leading and motivating teams and a strong understanding of business.
Henhurst Ridge Primary Academy is looking for a School Business Manager who…
- is a personable team player
- is a strategic thinker
- can demonstrate exceptional financial management skills within a school setting
- is skilled at managing systems and people
- is confident in using new technology to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- is excited by the prospect of this role
- can become an integral part of our community
Henhurst Ridge Primary Academy and REAch2 can offer a successful candidate:
- the chance to work with a fantastic team, both within the school and the wider Trust
- an excellent CPD training programme with support from a Regional Finance Business Partner and a brilliant network of like-minded School Business Managers
- a dynamic, creative staff, dedicated to achieving whole-school improvement
- encouragement to develop new ideas
- a beautiful workplace environment
- An opportunity for you to put your mark on a ‘blank canvas’ and contribute to the development of a new school – ‘a once in a career opportunity’
- you will be joining the REAch2 Academy Trust – a national family of primary academies committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all pupils, whatever their background or circumstance.
If you feel you have all the necessary attributes, are highly motivated, dedicated to making a positive difference to children’s lives and want to be part of creating a legacy for the future - apply now! We look forward to receiving your application.