Teacher (KS2 & KS3)
Full-Time – permanent
Required from January 2022
Our popular, happy and thriving school is seeking to appoint a dedicated classroom practitioner who demonstrates excellent classroom practice with the ability to motivate and inspire. The post would suit a newly qualified teacher with real potential or an experienced teacher who is already an outstanding practitioner. Applicants from all subject areas with a background in Key Stage 2 and/or Key Stage 3 are welcome to apply. An ability to teach computing would be an advantage.
Part of the Uttoxeter Learning Trust, Ryecroft Middle School is an excellent 9-13 years middle school set in beautiful surroundings, at the heart of the community. We offer a broad curriculum for students and are committed to ensuring that every child has access to outstanding education. We are passionate about staff development and are looking to develop future teachers and outstanding teacher. You will be offered a comprehensive CPD programme to support your development.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a dynamic, talented and highly effective teacher
- Has high expectations of learning
- Has the ability to inspire others
- Has an excellent knowledge of the curriculum
- Has good organization and interpersonal skills
- Has a friendly and caring nature
- Is prepared to play an active part in all aspects of school life including extra-curricular activities
We can offer the successful candidate:
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- High expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- A friendly working environment with supportive and dedicated colleagues
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Supportive parents and Governors
- A ‘Good’ school - Ofsted Inspection November 2017.
If you would like to discuss this position further please contact our Head of School, Mr Matthew Hall on 01889 590394. Further information about our school can be found on our website www.ryecroft.staffs.sch.uk
Closing date: Friday 15th October 2021 – 9.00am
Interviews: Tuesday 19th October 2021 - Candidates who are shortlisted will be informed by telephone or email.
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be found below - CV’s alone will not be accepted
Applications should be submitted with a covering letter by email to: email@example.com.
The Trust is an equal opportunities employer committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form