Teaching Assistant - Level 1
Milby Primary School is a 'good' school located in the north east of Nuneaton.
We are seeking to appoint a classroom teaching assistant to work with the class teacher, supporting children in a class setting as well as in small groups. This is a permanent position with
an immediate start.
Milby Primary School is a popular school with happy children, supportive parents and dedicated staff and governors.
25.0 Hours per Week
We are looking for:
- A teaching assistant with a positive outlook and high expectations for all pupils
- Someone who will be part of our dedicated and supportive team
- An excellent teaching assistant who wants the best for every child
We can offer:
- A supportive and caring school community
- Well behaved children who are eager to learn and are proud of their school
- A well resourced school within extensive grounds
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- A creative and stimulating environment and staff who want to make learning fun
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please complete and return the attached application form and equality details form to the school business manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the role please contact Emma Woods on 02476 382587 or email@example.com
Please refer to our safeguarding policies on our school website - https://www.milby.warwickshire.sch.uk/
Closing date: Noon 14/10/2021
Interview date: TBC
Milby Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.