KS2 Teacher - Tibberton C.E. Primary School
KS2 Teacher Required: Fixed Term until Easter 2022
Tibberton CE Primary School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, energetic and imaginative KS2 teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning, eager to work with the KS2 team on an engaging curriculum offer and excited to support or lead a subject area. This is a fixed term post from November 2021 until Easter 2022.
Tibberton CE Primary School is a small rural school, working in partnership with another small rural school, St Lawrence CE Primary, as part of a federation.
We believe our schools are about empowering our children to be happy and confident, to explore and learn and be outward looking, open and compassionate, reflecting the underlying key values of our school.
Through inspirational teaching and learning we strive to develop pupils who work hard, understand why they do this and achieve their potential.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Offers proven good practice in teaching and learning at KS2.
- Has the desire and ability to drive standards, with understanding and experience of strategies for raising attainment
- Offers creativity and inspiration to others - children and adults alike
- Works effectively with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Embraces change and innovation positively
The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance for the successful applicant and references.
The post is suitable for ECTs, RQTs and experienced teachers.
For an application pack or to arrange a viewing of the school, please contact Laura Mather – School Administrator: Tel: 01952 387790 email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 18th October 2021, 3pm
Shortlisting: Tuesday 19th October 2021
Interviews: Thursday 21st October 2021