Health & Social Care Teacher (Maternity Cover) - Alderbrook School
£25714.00 - £41604.00 p.a. pro rata. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
26.0 Hours per Week
Tel; 0121 704 2146
Fax; 0121 711 4123
Headteacher; Mr Tom Beveridge
Health and Social Care Teacher – Maternity Cover – Part Time (0.8 FTE)
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Health & Social Care teacher to cover a period of Maternity, from January 2022 to the end of this academic year. The position is Part Time (0.8 FTE) but applications from those seeking Full Time hours will also be considered.
The candidate should have the ability to deliver Health & Social Care at KS4. The ability or willingness to offer a second subject would be advantageous.
We are looking for a colleague who;
• is passionate about developing independent, confident learners
• is committed to inclusive education
• can sustain high quality teaching and learning
• demonstrates energy, creativity and commitment
• will contribute enthusiastically to a busy and supportive department
• is willing to actively contribute to all aspects of school life
We are proud to offer;
• interesting, engaging, enthusiastic students who want to learn
• a supportive and inclusive staff and governing body
• a hugely successful, ambitious school - determined to build on the standards we currently achieve
• consistently high GCSE results
• a proven track record in - and full commitment to - the professional development of colleagues
• a well-resourced school with extensive grounds
• a long established record of low staff turnover - our staff love our school!
As part of your application, please share the reasons why your application should be considered and why you wish to work with the students here at Alderbrook.
Applications are also available on the school website or from Mrs Anna Whittington at the school by emailing email@example.com
Closing date; 9am Thursday 14th October 2021
We can’t wait to hear from you!
The school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.