Highways Gang Leader
An exciting opportunity for a Highways Gang Leader has arose based at Taylors Lane, Oldbury.
Duties include to carry out the construction, maintenance or repair of highway infrastructure including verges, footways, carriageways and associated infrastructure.
The post holder:
- The successful applicant must be able to co-ordinate, lead and motivate road workers / drivers in completion in daily production targets
- Must hold a Class 2 LGV Driving Licence
- Must be Street Works (HAUC(UK) qualified to Operative level all units and registered on SWQR
- Minimum of 3-years experience in construction, maintenance repairing highway infrastructure including verges, footways, carriageways and associated highway infrastructure
- Experience of dealing with members of the public and external organisations
- Willing to participate in Winter Maintenance and Emergency call out service
For an informal discussion, please contact John Sheppard on 07715 003929 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date : 22 October 2021
Interview date : Week commencing 8 November 2021
Our Values; Trust, Unity and Progress make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and also guide us when we recruit.
7.30am – 3.30pm Monday to Thursday
7.30am – 3.00pm Friday
This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, you are strongly advised to complete and return your application as soon as possible. When completing your application please refer to the supporting documents attached.
If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application, or have experienced a problem whilst applying for a position, please contact the Resourcing Team on 0121 569 3300 or via e-mail to: email@example.com