Lunchtime Supervisor (with setting up) (Manor Hill First School)
REQUIRED: Lunchtime Supervisor (with setting up)
POST STATUS: Permanent
WEEKLY HOURS: 6.25 per week (11.50am – 1.05pm)
SALARY: £18198 pro-rata (£2657 actual)
PAY WEEKS: Term Time Only
START DATE: ASAP
Manor Hill First School part of The Creative Learning Partnership Trust is a very happy, caring and successful school. Our school moto is ‘Inspired to learn ,learning for life’. The school was described by Ofsted in September 2017 as a Good School.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring lunchtime supervisor to join our hardworking team in ensuring the safety, welfare and enjoyment of our children during lunchtime.
The successful candidate will be required to
- Supervise the children both in the dining room and outdoors, encouraging independence
- Promote positive behaviour and play
- Setting up and clearing away dining room equipment
- Follow school policies and procedures.
The ideal qualities we are looking for are enthusiasm, reliability, a willingness to learn and a commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of young children.
Our Trust motto is ‘Come as you are and leave as a champion’. We are looking for someone who will willingly support this ethos.
At Manor Hill we are proud of:
- Our wonderful, friendly children and their achievements
- Our positive and nurturing ethos and our clear values and vision
- Our dedicated team of staff
- Our inclusion policy for all
- Our excellent relationships with parents and the wider community
- Our very supportive governors
- Our commitment to professional development.
Visits to the school are welcome by appointment only, please contact the school office on 01785 812418 to arrange this.
Applications Closing Date: Thursday 14th October 2021
Shortlisted applicants will be informed of interview details by Friday 15th October 2021
Interviews will take place on Monday 18th October 2021
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a “disclosure” check under the “Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974”.