Early Help Team Co-ordinator
Wychavon and Redditch Team - Early Help Co-ordinator posts below:
- 16 Hours Early Help Family Support Team (SO2) working Thursdays and Fridays
Salary up to £13,939 (based on the 16hr role on offer)
The role will be to assist the Team Leader in developing and maintaining a high-quality Family Support Service, which meets the needs of children, young people and their families. You should be a confident leader able to undertake management duties, lead, and support Family Support Workers, Initial Screening Officers and Administrators, ensuring the teams vision and purpose is developed and disseminated to ensure best outcomes for children and their families.
Experience of working with a range of agencies is required to support the work of Family Support Workers and promote whole family working to support families in making positive change. You will need sound organisational skills, be able to take responsibility for the management of Family support workload, including the decision making on requests for support, allocation of new work, provide regular supervision, as well as daily management oversight as required
Applicants need a good knowledge and understanding of the Supporting Families programme
The role requires the use of data and service user feedback, to monitor and evaluate the service provided by the team to children and young people.
Previous experience relevant for this role:
- Extensive knowledge of safeguarding procedures, guidelines and responsibilities
- Defensible decision making
- Knowledge of evidence-based family support interventions
- Demonstrable evidence of improving outcomes for children by working as part of a team
- Experience of organising resources and services
- Experience of working without direct supervision
- Proven experience of undertaking direct work with children and families
- Experience of maintaining accurate and up to date administrative records
- Proven knowledge of assessment principles, including Signs of Safety
Applicants should hold a Degree in Social Work or equivalent, a relevant NVQ Level 5 or a Diploma in Youth and Community Work or Early Years (see PS attached).
If you have any question regarding this position, please speak to Lorraine Warren Team leader for Wychavon team email@example.com
To apply please complete the attached application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31/10/2021
Proposed interview date: 04/11/2021