Senior Midday Supervisor
Wheelwright Lane Primary School are looking to appoint a Senior Midday Supervisor who must be an enthusiastic and committed person to supervise our team of Midday Supervisors.
You will be responsible for the lunchtime provision of pupils and the smooth running of lunchtime sessions as well as exercise authority delegated by the head teacher during the lunchtime session.
You will contribute to the school’s statutory duty to safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
8.75 Hours per Week
- You must have excellent communication skills to organise rotas and organise cover for absences
- You must have good literacy skills to complete appropriate time sheets
- You must understand and be able to promote school policies and rules particularly in behaviour management and child protection
- You must display a commitment to the protection and safeguarding children and value and respect the views and needs of children
- You must have good organisational skills to be able to organise pupils and staff
- You must be able to manage and supervise others and have the initiative to deal with unexpected situations
Additional Information & How to Apply
Please complete and return the attached application by the closing date to: email@example.com.
Wheelwright Lane Primary School
Coventry, CV7 9HN
Closing date: 19/10/2021
Interview date: 22/10/2021
Wheelwright Lane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.