Mainscale Teacher - Ref: TV38721
Beacon Primary School
We are seeking to appoint a full time Mainscale Teacher to start as soon as possible.
Beacon Primary is an ambitious, successful and inclusive primary school with a growing reputation in Willenhall. Our staff are highly committed, hardworking and motivated. Due to increasing numbers, we are seeking to appoint a main scale teacher to help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children.
We are looking for someone that will:
- be an excellent class teacher who will demonstrate and promote creative and innovative teaching and assessment strategies to meet the needs of all pupils
- have experience in Keystage 1 and 2
- have an excellent understanding of how children learn, motivate and inspire children
- have high expectations of themselves and others
- be committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity
- forge positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
- be well organised
- provide a creative and vibrant learning environment that supports children’s learning
- have excellent communication skills
- have the ability to work as part of a team with teaching and support staff
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact the school office on 01922 710874.
The application pack can be downloaded from the school website www.beaconprimaryschool.co.uk and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal visits: 6th/ 13th October at 4pm
Closing date for applications: Friday 15th October 12 noon
Interviews: 20th/21st October