15 hours per week + 40hrs 50mins Bank Hours / Additional time on a timesheet basis in holidays
Start date: 01.11..2021
The Governors at Perryfields Primary PRU are looking to recruit a reliable cleaner to work as part of our friendly team to perform a variety of regular and one-off cleaning tasks and duties as directed by their Line Manager.
- Working hours – 2pm - 5pm (negotiable)
- Be part of a dedicated and friendly team of professionals.
- The opportunity to be part of the wider school community.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- To clean specified areas of the school to the required standard, as instructed:
- Washing floors, surfaces, fixtures and fittings and walls up to a safe height (i.e. that can be reached without standing on steps, chairs etc.);
- Cleaning inside windows up to a safe height (i.e. that can be reached without standing on steps, chairs etc.);
- Sweeping and vacuuming floors;
- Polishing and dusting surfaces and furniture;
- Cleaning toilets and shower areas;
- Using and storing safely cleaning materials as appropriate, in accordance with their instructions.
- To launder dusters, tea towels etc., if required.
- To empty bins and remove rubbish from the premises.
- To report any damage to school property or other relevant matters to the Line Manager
- To use powered cleaning equipment as directed and in accordance with training.
- To undertake relevant seasonal work as instructed by the Line Manager
It would be desirable to have either experience in an educational setting and/or have experience working as a cleaner.
The Governors of Perryfields Primary PRU are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service
Further information can be obtained from the school Tel: 01905 427011, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 15th October 2021