Cleaner (Grange School - Burton on Trent)
Burton on Trent
Part of Central Co-operative Learning Trust
Cleaner - Part time
12.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri 3.00 - 5.30pm
Term-time with some hours during school holidays
From £9.25 per hour
We are looking to appoint a reliable, enthusiastic and motivated cleaner to join our staff team. The successful applicant will work with our Caretaker and our Cleaning Supervisor to ensure our school environment is clean and hygienic for all.
We require someone who:
· Has previous experience working as a cleaner (although training can be provided)
· Has high standards of personal hygiene and cleanliness
· Has some knowledge of Health and Safety procedures and precautions
· Is able to organise their workload and prioritise tasks, whilst working independently or as part of a team
· Has good interpersonal skills and is able to communicate well.
· Has a good sense of humour
If you feel you have the skills and commitment required for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact the school office on 01283 564325 if you require any further information.
The closing date: 12 noon, Friday 15th October 2021
Please note that interested candidates will be required to complete and submit a formal application form which will be provided. Candidates who do not submit a formal application to the Headteacher will not be considered for the post.
We are committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details for all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in the your application form.