Teaching and Learning Assistant 1:1 Support (initially temporary 12 month contract)
Thomas Jolyffe is a welcoming, outward looking 2 form entry school on the north side of Stratford-upon-Avon. We serve a diverse community and aim to keep the needs of the children and their families at the heart of all that we do. We wish to appoint an outstanding Teaching and Learning Assistant to initially support a pupil on a 1:1 basis ensuring positive outcomes. Experience in providing high quality pastoral support is essential.
Please note that this role also includes lunchtime supervisor duties. Hours are 33.75 per week on NJC Payscale Band F.
33.75 Hours per Week
Fixed term contract end date: 31 August 2022
• Committed to the welfare of all children?
• A practitioner who sets high standards for themselves and others?
• Able to work within a team making a positive contribution?
• Able to form relationships with pupils that lead to positive outcomes for them?
• A practical and pro-active person, able to work on your own initiative and support others?
We can offer:
• Friendly, enthusiastic children who are keen to achieve.
• A committed, hard-working staff.
• Opportunities for professional development.
Additional Information & How to Apply
All completed Application Forms and Equality Details Forms should be returned by post or emailed to Mrs Susan Arthur, School Business Manager, Thomas Jolyffe Primary School, Clopton Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6TE, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informal visits to school are welcome. School Office 01789 267015.
Closing date: 12 noon 18/10/2021
Interview date: TBC
Thomas Jolyffe Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.