We are seeking a truly inspirational Pastoral Lead to join Hob Green Primary School.
You will be committed to the highest standards of achievement for all. You will be a resourceful, inclusive and passionate practitioner.
We are committed to providing all of our staff with a first class experience, through a supportive, inclusive ethos and well sequence package of continued professional development. We strive to create conditions which will enable you to thrive and that enhance your career development. By ensuring this, we believe that together we can enhance the learning experience and outcomes of all our children.
Within the trust you will have:
- Opportunities to share ideas and improve both your own and the school’s practice
- A personalised career development plan
- Your professional ambitions actively encouraged and supported
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across a range of schools
The school will provide:
- You with the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of children, many of which are disadvantaged.
- A supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Quality resources and a rich environment, to enable you to develop a personalised approach for every child you teach
- Provide excellent CPD to support you in your career development
Hours: 32.5 per week, term time only
Salary: Grade 7
Purpose of the job
To provide support for vulnerable children within the school and their families to ensure safety, and break down barriers to learning. To effectively manage all aspects of the child in need and child protection process, arranging meetings with families and agencies, chairing TAF meetings, attending conferences and producing accurate papers. To communicate effectively with all appropriate staff to ensure all are aware of vulnerable children’s needs.
Hob Green Primary is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants and the applicant will need to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post.
Please download and complete the drb Ignite Application, or request an application form from Mrs Sue Wells, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01384 210288.
Please note that CVs are not accepted.
The closing date Friday 15th October at 1.00pm.
Interviews W/B 1st November 2021
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at http://www.dudley.gov.uk/