Teaching Assistant Grade 2
31 hrs 15 mins per week (8.30am-3.15pm) Monday- Friday
Temporary ASAP – August 31st 2022
We are seeking a highly skilled, enthusiastic, and well-motivated teaching assistants to join our friendly and hardworking team.
During the morning you will be working under the supervision of the teacher, you will be responsible for supporting the pupils in class as well as working with individual children, small groups, delivering structured interventions. In the afternoon you will provide 1 to 1 support for a child in KS1.
The successful candidates will need:
• a high level of literacy and numeracy skills – GCSE English and Maths
• good organisational skills
• initiative and enthusiasm
• the ability to establish good working relationships with
children, colleagues and other professionals
• the ability to motivate children to achieve their best and establish good relationships with their peers.
• a willingness to receive training / advice from other professionals, eg our Educational Psychologist
• First Aid qualification or willingness to be trained.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check and reference check. Nunnery Wood Primary School is committed to Equal Opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils.
Application form is available on our school website an application form. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other enquires please contact our school office.
Closing date: 15th October 2021