Teacher (2 Fixed Terms) - Coleshill Heath School
£25714.00 - £36961.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
32.5 Hours per Week
Teacher (Fixed - two Terms) starting Spring Term 2022 (January)
Are you a passionate and ambitious practitioner? Do you want to thrive in an organisation that truly aspires to achieve excellence for all?
If you are willing to pursue those ambitions and believe that EVERY child deserves the best every single day then please contact us at Coleshill Heath School.
Coleshill Heath School is a large primary school in the North of Solihull. We are a forward thinking school and would love to hear from YOU.
The Governing Body are looking to appoint a highly effective Key Stage 2 Primary Classroom Teacher (fixed - two terms). We also welcome applications from ECTs.
Start date: Spring term - January 2022
Coleshill Heath School is on a rapid journey to achieving our shared dream. Our mission involves ensuring that we deliver the highest standard in both safety and learning for each and every pupil. Are you the kind of person who believes in the power of collective action and responsibility? Join us and help our fantastic team on the road to excellence.
At Coleshill Heath we can offer:
• Fabulous children who really try their very best
• Newly built facilities and a first rate teaching environment
• Resources to ensure you have the tools for the job
• A leadership team that believes in a balance of SUPPORT as well as challenge - this is achieved through a first class programme of professional development (including systems of coaching and mentoring). We hold the Silver Award from the Teacher Development Trust.
• Access to networking and information sharing via our substantial and powerful collaborative (see UNITY www.unitycollaborative.co.uk)
• Colleagues that share and disseminate GOOD practice on a consistent basis.
If you are someone who enjoys being a learner and excels with supporting schools to move forward then you can be part of this amazing transformation and we would urge you to get in touch.
We intend to appoint someone who:
• Shares our beliefs, values and common purpose
• Has a strong work ethic and fully commits (through their behaviour) to a TEAM approach
• Is consistent with attendance and punctuality
• Has ideas, aspirations and wants to take an active role in making our vision become a reality
• Recognises that the community we serve faces significant challenges but will continue to strive for success.
• Meets and exceeds the Teacher Standards.
Applicants are welcomed to telephone and make an appointment to visit the school (visits are subject to Covid restrictions).
This school is committed to rigorous safeguarding procedures and the promotion of welfare systems for all children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and clearance of all relevant safeguarding procedures.
For further information please contact Miss Fowles, Headteacher via the School Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be sent to Miss Thorneywork at email@example.com
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.