Teaching Assistant - Ref: EX05221
2 days left
Greenfield Primary School, Coalheath Lane, Walsall
Salary: £12,901.84 - £14,244.56
Grade G4 (points 6-11)
28.3 hours per week term time only to start January 2022
Greenfield Primary school is a one and a half form entry Primary welcoming children from Nursery to Year 6 and currently rated “Good” by Ofsted.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic learning support/teaching assistant to join our happy and committed team. On appointment the successful candidate will initially be working in our Reception class.
The successful applicant will be: -
• an enthusiastic, calm and caring person who has high expectations and is prepared to work hard to ensure the best for each child
• able and willing to work throughout the school in any year group
• committed to working as part of a team, sharing expertise and learning from others
• committed to working with children from many different backgrounds, cultures and experiences
• willing to work in a flexible manner - in the classroom alongside the teacher or delivering intervention programmes with groups of children and individuals
• adaptable, resourceful and innovative with a good sense of humour.
Ideally you will have experience of teaching RWI.
At interview, candidates will be asked for photo identification and proof of qualifications. The Appointment is subject to DBS enhanced clearance plus 2 suitable professional references.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. We welcome applicants regardless of gender, age, ethnicity or religion.
Please note annual leave must be taken during school holidays
Closing date: Wednesday 20th October 2021 at 12 noon. Interviews will take place on Thursday 4th November 2021.
Application forms and further details are available by contacting Mrs Rangeley, Office Manager at the school on 01922 682234 or by e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org