Teaching Assistant - Springfield School
Teaching Assistant – Springfield School
Grade 4 Full time 32.5hrs £19,312
Directorate: Manor Hall Academy Trust
Are you ready to join a team that makes a difference?
The LAB wish to appoint an exceptional Teaching Assistant to join our highly talented, supportive, dedicated and friendly team.
We are looking for an individual who has a passion for children with SEN and is:
- Passionate about seeing children make excellent progress in a Special School environment
- Motivated, with high expectations for all learners
- Committed to working with the whole school community
- Able to contribute to life beyond their classroom
We would expect the successful candidate/s to:
- To hold the pupils well-being and learning at the centre of all they do.
- Have good interpersonal skills, high standards and expectations.
- Effectively, promote and develop the vision, aims and ethos of the school
- Have commitment to working in partnership with parents and other agencies
- Undertake training and implement new initiatives.
In turn we can offer:
- Happy children who are eager to learn
- A caring team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our pupils
- Excellent relationships with parents and LAB
- A commitment to continued professional development
Interested applicants are encouraged to contact the Headteacher, Sarah Latham, firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss their application and gain an appreciation of this opportunity.
Application packs are available online at WM Jobs. Further details about the post can be requested by email to email@example.com. Your application should consist of an Application form, Recruitment monitoring form and an accompanying letter (no more than an A4 page) detailing your skills, knowledge, suitability and experience in relation to the job description.
Springfield School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, applicants will therefore be subject to stringent vetting and induction processes including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications close on Wednesday 20th October 2021
Interview date: Wednesday 3rd November 2021
An expression of interest and completed application form to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01538 383558 Email:email@example.com