Little Aston Primary Academy, Local Academy Council are looking to appoint a competent Teaching Assistant to help teachers in educating our pupils. The position is working 30 hours per week, term time only.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the ability and experience to undertake the following:
- Motivate and encourage pupils learning, promoting success for all
- Provide support for pupils with SEND, including social and emotional needs, autism and ADHD, to promote independence, inclusion and successful behaviour
- Implement the school’s behaviour management strategies whilst remaining calm, showing understanding and sensitivity to pupil needs
- Provide pastoral support to pupils
- Maintain high levels of enthusiasm, energy and adaptability
- Supervise and lead active play activities during lunchtime
- Act as Cover Supervisor during teacher absence
Closing date: 12 noon Friday, 15 October 2021
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
or posted to:
Mrs E M Pearce
Little Aston Primary Academy
Applications must be submitted on an official application form supplied by the Academy.
Appointment is subject to DBS enhanced clearance plus two suitable professional references.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We expect all staff to share this commitment.