Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Required: 1st January 22- provisionally 8th Jul 22
0.8 (4 days per week)
Not suitable for NQTs
A rare opportunity to join the excellent teaching team at Honeybourne Primary Academy and motivate our pupils to become lifelong learners and independent thinkers.
At Honeybourne Primary Academy we like to think of ourselves as being a little different...
We are interested in providing all of our teachers with a first-class teaching experience and conditions of service to enhance your career development. By ensuring this, we believe we can enhance the learning experience of our children.
Within the academy you will have:
- opportunities to share ideas, improving both your own and the school’s practice
- a personalised career development plan
- your professional ambitions actively encouraged and supported
- a wide range of opportunities for sharing and developing ideas and professional development
The school will:
- minimise bureaucracy and maximise opportunities that impact on children’s learning
- provide quality resources and a rich environment to enable you to develop a personalised approach for every child you teach
- provide excellent CPD to support you in your career development
We strongly suggest you call to arrange an informal visit. It could change your life!
Honeybourne Primary Academy is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants and the applicant will need to meet the requirements of the person specification in order to be offered the post.
For an application form please contact Mrs Emma Cowley by email at email@example.com or on 01386 830462. Please note that CVs are not accepted.
The closing date is Friday 15th October at 12 noon with interviews scheduled for Wednesday 20th October.