Extended Schools Support (St Nicholas CE First School)
Temporary until August 31st 2022
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 3.15pm - 6.00pm
St Nicholas CE (VC) First School is looking to appoint a highly effective part time Extended Schools assistant to join our enthusiastic and hardworking team with immediate effect.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working with children within the primary age range.
- Good working knowledge of how children learn and develop as well as care needs.
- Effective organisational and communication skills.
- Holds an NVQ3 qualification or equivalent (the successful candidate may not have a NVQ 3 but may have academic qualifications that supersede this)
- The ability to be adaptable and creative
- The ability to make after school club fun
- Commitment to giving the best to every child
- The ability to make a significant contribution to the school
- A clear passion and love for working with young pupils
- The ability to communicate effectively with parents
- Able to support the health and safety of the setting and if required undertaken First Aid qualifications
- A willingness to give over and above care to our children
Candidates will be required to hold a full and relevant Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or other relevant qualification.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic at this time there is no opportunity for prospective candidates to visit the school. Any applicants may wish to look on the school website.
All recruitment processes will be carried out with regard to Covid-19 measures for schools and applicants must wear a mask when visiting the setting please.
Key Dates Closing Date 20.10.21@9am
Interview date: 22.10.21
Please return completed application forms to email@example.com or the postal address below.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.