Learning Support Practitioner 3 - Hanbury Primary School
2 days left
Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our children? Do you want to work in a nurturing school, where we care about every child and member of staff? If so, the children of Hanbury Primary School are looking for you!
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible and highly skilled LSP, to join our team of experienced support staff. The role will require a high level of experience of working with children, including those with complex needs. Our school has a nurturing and inclusive ethos, which is recognised externally.
The role will involve working across different year groups, including working with children with special needs.
“You are passionate about giving all pupils the best possible chance of succeeding in the future” (Ofsted Feb 2017)
We can offer you:
- support from a very experienced, positive and supportive staff
- a supportive governing body, who wants the best for our children
- well-behaved and enthusiastic children
- training specifically targeted to your position in school
- a bright, modern and well-resourced school building and environment
- line management from a HLTA within your phase, as well as an AHT
We are looking for a learning support practitioners who is:
- highly motivated, enthusiastic and want to make a difference everyday
- patient, but firm with rules and boundaries
- able to develop positive, nurturing relationships with all children
- able to offer high quality support to the children
- able to use their own initiative and always gives 100%
- able to work as a team and be flexible to meet the needs of the children and the school.
- can adapt the curriculum and resources, to ensure they are meeting the needs of each child.
- able to work with colleagues and outside agencies and act on advice given
Candidates will be observed as part of the recruitment process.
Further information and Application Packs can be obtained from the school office on 0121 553 1427 or
Closing date for applications: 19th October 2021 (12.00 noon)
Hanbury Primary School is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children and has a safeguarding policy and procedures in place. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Clearance
32.5 hours per week, fixed term contract until 31 July 2022 due to SEN fudning
Band D SCP 9 - 17 £20, 903 to £24,491 pro rata, £16,312 to £19,195 per annum
Hanbury Primary School, Hanbury Road, West Bromwich B70 9NT
19th October 2021 (12.00 noon)