Teacher (Birches First School)
Required for January 2022.
Fixed term, Full time Class Teacher – Birches First School (Part of Codsall Multi-Academy Trust)
Salary - £ (Subject to Teachers Terms and Conditions) Main Pay scale.
Full Time - 32.5 hours per week
Birches First School is a popular one-form entry First School and Nursery. We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed class teacher teaching in our Y4 class.
We are looking for someone to join our hardworking, professional and supportive team who:
- is or aspires to be an outstanding teacher
- has a secure knowledge and understanding of the National Curriculum
- can demonstrate outstanding teaching skills
- has high expectations for learning and behaviour to ensure every pupil reaches their full potential
- is open to new ideas and approaches and works effectively as part of a team
- will have subject responsibility to drive whole school improvement
We can offer you
- A great team of hardworking colleagues
- Outstanding children who strive to be the best they can be
- Supportive parents and governors
- Opportunities for professional development within school and as part of the MAT
- A well-resourced and safe working environment
School visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Christine Lawley / Mrs Alicia Burkitt on 01902 297910 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Closing date; Monday 1st November 2021 at 9am. Applications can be delivered to the school office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 8th November 2021.
Unfortunately, if you have not been contacted by Wednesday 3rd November 2021, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Two references will be requested for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview.