Teacher of Technology with a specialism in Hospitality and Catering - Kingsmead School
2 days left
A partner academy in John Taylor MAT
Telephone: (01543) 227320
Teacher of Technology with a specialism in Hospitality and Catering
Salary: TMS (£25,714 to £41,604) – Permanent Post
Required for January 2022
Kingsmead School, a partner academy in John Taylor Multi-Academy Trust (JT MAT), is looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic Teacher of Technology, to join a hardworking and supportive department. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to teach across all the key stages.
The successful candidates will:
- Be a passionate advocate of the subject who contributes effectively to departmental and whole school improvement
- Experience in Food Technology is essential with a focus of Hospitality & Catering at KS4
- Experience in all disciplines of Technology at KS3
- Be highly motivated and demonstrate the highest professional standards
- Be able to teach across the full age and ability range at age 11-18
- Be able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school
- Have high expectations of yourself and others
- Be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be flexible and a good team player
Applications from NQTs are welcome.
This trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure and barring service check is a requirement of this post. A copy of the ‘Safeguarding Policy’ is available to view by visiting the School website: www.kingsmeadschool.net
Application forms and additional information is available to view and download from the vacancies area of the school website www.kingsmeadschool.net or alternatively by contacting the school.
Please note CV applications are not accepted. Only fully completed JT MAT Teacher application forms should be submitted for shortlisting. Please submit your application to email@example.com
Please review our ‘Recruitment Pack’ on the school website before submitting your application.
Visits to the School are very welcome and encouraged, please get in contact if you would like to arrange this.
Closing Date: Monday 18th October 2021 (9.00 a.m.)
Interviews will take place on Thursday 21stOctober 2021