Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Hanbury Primary
Required to start as soon as possible.
Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of our children? Do you want to work in a nurturing school, where we care about every child and member of staff? If so, the children of Hanbury Primary School are looking for you!
We are seeking to appoint a high quality, experienced and committed HLTA, to lead our team of strong support staff. The role will initially be based in EYFS, but you may be expected to work in other year groups too. As part of the role, you will be expected to cover and teach whole classes. Another important aspect of this role, is to line manage the support staff within a phase.
“You are passionate about giving all pupils the best possible chance of succeeding in the future” (Ofsted Feb 2017)
We can offer you:
- support from a strong leadership team
- a very experienced and supportive staff
- an ambitious and supportive governing body
- well-behaved and enthusiastic children
- training specifically targeted to your roll in school
- a bright, modern and well-resourced school building and environment
We are looking for a HLTA who is:
- experience and passionate about Early Years
- highly motivated, enthusiastic and want to make a difference everyday
- able to teach high quality lessons, which has a positive impact on children’s development
- able to lead and line manage a group of support staff
- able to contribute to the CPD of your colleagues (e.g. coaching)
- able to organise high quality provision at lunchtimes
- able to work as a team, and be flexible to meet the needs of our children
- able to maintain our high standards of behaviour, and nurturing ethos
- able to develop positive relationships with our children and their families
- able to work with external agencies and act on advice given
Fixed term contract until 31/07/2022 due to funding
Candidates will be observed as part of the recruitment process.
Further information and Application Packs can be obtained from the school office on 0121 553 1427 or e-mailing email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 19th October 2021 (12.00 noon)
Hanbury Primary School is committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all our children and has a safeguarding policy and procedures in place. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Clearance.
32.5 hours per week, term time plus 5 days
Band E SCP 18 to 25, £24,982 to £29,577 pro rata, £19,580 to £23,381 per annum
Hanbury Primary School, Hanbury Road, West Bromwich B70 9NT
19th October 2021 (12.00 noon)