Class Teacher-Maternity Cover (Glenthorne Primary School)
Class Teacher – Maternity Cover
Location: Glenthorne Primary School
Employer: Staffordshire County Council
Contract Type: Maternity Cover
Working Hours: 26Hrs (4 days) or 32.5hrs (Full Time)
Salary: £25714 - £36961 (M1 – M6)
Required January 2022
Glenthorne Community Primary School is a successful primary school, recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted. We now have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding teacher to join us on a temporary basis; we are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate practitioner committed to raising standards. They should have an excellent knowledge of how children learn and the empathy and determination required to ensure that they succeed. The post would be upper Key Stage 2 so experience in this Key Stage is desirable.
We need a teacher who:
• Is an outstanding classroom practitioners
• has excellent behaviour management skills
• is secure in using data tracking and assessment processes to support accelerated progress
• is innovative and flexible
• will be an active participant in the development of our curriculum
who has knowledge and/or experience of upper key stage 2
We can offer:
• enthusiastic, well-behaved children with a positive attitude to learning,
• friendly, hard-working and dedicated colleagues, including supportive parents and governors,
• key opportunities for continued professional development and career progression,
• a unique energy and ethos based on a ‘can do’ attitude.
We believe our culture and vision of our offer and can only be captured by visiting our school. Prospective applicants are positively encouraged to visit us. Please contact School Office on 01922 666266 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
To apply for this post please download the application form below from the available documents section. Please complete and return to the school with a covering letter.
Closing Date: 1st November 2021
Lesson Observations: W/C 8th November 2021
Interview Date: 12th November 2021