£25714.00 - £36961.00 p.a. Incremental progression is dependent on performance.
0.0 Hours per Week
CASUAL BANK QUALIFIED TEACHERS
Required from ASAP
Hours of work (when required between 8:30am and 3:15pm)
Casual Contract (Term time only)
We are currently looking for qualified supply teachers to join our bank of casual teaching staff with experience of working in EYFS & KS1.
We can offer you:
• A friendly, supportive team
• Happy, enthusiastic, highly motivated children
• The chance to make a difference to young children’s development
We are looking for excellent teachers with:
• Proven ability to ensure high quality learning for all;
• Previous successful teaching experience in Foundation key Stage or Key Stage 1;
• High expectations of achievement and behaviour and strong classroom management and organisational skills;
• A good understanding of the curriculum and the ability to inspire children;
• Excellent team working skills and ambition to progress both personally and professionally;
• Is flexible, motivated & enthusiastic.
• Can be available most days, sometimes at very short notice
You will be working within a small team of teachers and will be provided with excellent support from the Phase Leaders and the team.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and motivation for this position and would like further information, please email Angie Knowles firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Candidates invited to interview should be aware that relevant criminal convictions and other associated information will be discussed at interview in order to assess job-related risks.
Cranmore Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references will be a requirement for the successful candidate.
Northland Road, Shirley, Solihull B90 4SA Tel: 0121 705 3443 Website: www.cranmore.solihull.sch.uk
This post will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Solihull Council is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit.
Solihull Council has a responsibility for, and a commitment to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Recruitment Monitoring Form
Class teacher Job Description & PS.pdf