Receptionist/Administrator – Shireland Collegiate Academy
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to be part of the founding Academy of Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust. The Academy requires a Receptionist to start as soon as possible in September 2021. We believe:
• At SCA we are committed to an inclusive education for local students at every ability level, a rigorous grounding in academic fundamentals and equipping students for the future through teaching them relevant and cutting-edge skills for the era in which they live.
• That every student should be safe, happy ambitious of themselves and respectful of all.
• To ensure the students have world class opportunities which allow them to compete with any students in the country.
We are seeking an efficient and welcoming Receptionist. Applicants must:
• Role model a commitment to excellence
• Be confident in using ICT systems
• Want to collaborate as part of a team
• Be professional, flexible and adaptable
• Have high standards
The Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
For further information please contact our HR Department on
0121 565 8891 or email l
HR@collegiateacademy.org.uk More information about the Academy and to apply for the role Application Forms are available from the Shireland Collegiate Academy Trust website: https://www.shirelandcat.org.uk/
Closing date: 8.00am Friday 15th October 2021
37 hours, 52 weeks, Permanent
Band C SCP 5-8 £19,312 - £20,493 per annum
Shireland Collegiate Academy, Waterloo Road, Smethwick, B66 4ND
Friday 15th October 2021 @ 8:00am