Deputy Headteacher - Sowe Valley Primary School
1 day left
Job start January 2022
Salary: Leadership Scale Point L5 - 10
Location; West Midlands
Contract type; Full time
Contract term; Permanent
“Sowe Valley is a great place to learn and enjoy your learning!
We need a Deputy Headteacher who smiles, helps us to learn, is considerate and caring?”
Are you inspirational, creative and dedicated to making school the best that it can be for each and every pupil?
Do you want to make a difference, improve outcomes for children and work with a terrific team of people?
Then we want you to be our new Deputy Head Teacher!
The successful candidate will be someone who;
- is an outstanding practitioner with high expectations and aspirations for our children’s achievement.
- is a leader of learning with a clear commitment to school improvement and the ability to motivate and exhilarate others
- has high expectations of themselves and others, and the drive and motivation to ensure standards continue to be raised across the school.
- is open, honest and has a good sense of humour
- is capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working
We are committed to the professional development of staff and provide a caring, welcoming and aspiring community with a committed and ambitious senior leadership team, dedicated and supportive Governors and enthusiastic and talented children who are keen to learn.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged, please call us on 02476456063.
Please see below an application pack is available to download. Completed applications should be returned direct to the school at email@example.com
Sowe Valley Primary School is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced CRB check.
Closing Date: Monday 18th October
Short Listing: Monday 18th October
Interviews to be held: Thursday 21st October